miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

Genesis


Ashes to ashes? Dust to dust? If I were dust I'd be stardust.

I am.

So, I'll go back to where I came from. Not heaven. Not hell. But cosmos. Universe.

Stardust is made of light and dreams. Stardust can only be the ashes of love and eternity.

Funny how those are all words that somehow scare me, yet the same I want to believe in and live by.

We tend to fear what we want the most, don't we?

Maybe it's only a matter of learning how to live on both sides: fear and desire.

It's facing them what finally leads to dreams come true, light, love and eternity.

To stardust. To our very own beginning.

That's why I like to think of myself as stardust.

 Would you like to join me? We will all be there. Ethereal.

Always.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario